Services Provided – Ross Hunt
- In the case of leased properties, we liaise with the tenants and advise them of details of the sale procedure and necessary inspections. We do this diplomatically so that inconvenience is kept to a minimum.
- Upon appointment as your agent, we immediately contact people we have who are qualified to buy and may be suited to your property.
- A schedule is sent to you detailing advertising dates, plus confirmation of open inspection, and where applicable, private appointment times.
- Incorporated in the above is the proofing of advertising which includes photography, floor plan and copy before final print.
- Property Detail items – These are put on display during open inspection times, together with comparable sales in the area.
- In the case of tenanted properties, we communicate with both the leasing agent and tenant informing them of our intentions to sell with emphasis on minimum inconvenience to tenants.
- We provide at our open inspections, brochures, floor plan and other details to assist our buyers.
- Follow up and feedback of buyers comments immediately after open inspections and any private inspections that occur.
- A written confirmation of all comments from property viewers.
- Confirmation of placements of advertisements and when they occur.
- Market review to discuss progress of marketing.
- Any expressions of interest via offers will be communicated to you immediately.
- We follow up Section 27 document which enables the deposit to be released to you (less costs).
- We conduct final inspection prior to settlement.
- We ask that you make available to us a complete set of keys and the names of service providers ie. electricity, water and gas 1 week prior to settlement. This will enable the transition to occur smoothly.
- Your solicitor will normally advise us when settlement has occurred. We ask that they confirm with us in writing when settlement has occurred so that keys can be released to the purchaser.