Ross Hunt retains a team of real estate and management professionals. Our well trained, dedicated sales staff embrace the values of customer service, communication and integrity.
Our staff regularly attend industry development courses conducted by the Real Estate Institute of Victoria to further enhance the company’s range of skills and knowledge in order to give the best possible service to their clients. Our long term success is based on positive word of mouth referrals from satisfied clients.
When coordinating the sale of your property, we aim to achieve three important goals for you.
- achieve the best possible price
- with the least cost, both financially and emotionally
- in the quickest possible time.
We will assist you with the whole process of selling your property including:
- preparation of legal documents.
- consultation with owners corporation where necessary.
- prepare and detail cost of a recommended advertising schedule.
- write and prepare advertising copy and layout.
- prepare necessary material for Auction or For Sale board.
- design and prepare colour brochures for distribution.
- arrange and schedule Open for Inspections for your approval.
- expose your property to our existing database of prospective purchasers.
- report frequently on the progress of your sale.
- arrange finance where necessary.
- achieve the best possible price for your property.
How do I contact a sales manager regarding my property?
To contact Ross Hunt you can use this online form
Office: 99-105 Union Road, Surrey Hills 3127
Mail: Locked Bag 1, Surrey Hills 3127
Phone: (03) 9830 4044
Fax: (03) 9830 4088