our sales team want to achieve the best possible results for you and your property
At Ross-Hunt Real Estate we want to achieve the best possible results for you and your property by creating an environment that enables you to make confident choices and decisions.
Ross-Hunt Real Estate will assist you through the entire process of selling your property including:
- In the case of leased properties, we liaise with the tenants and advise them of details of the sale procedure and necessary inspections. We do this diplomatically so that inconvenience is kept to a minimum.
- Upon appointment as your agent, we immediately contact people we have who are qualified to buy and may be suited to your property.
- A schedule is sent to you detailing advertising dates, plus confirmation of open inspection, and where applicable, private appointment times.
- Incorporated in the above is the proofing of advertising which includes photography, floor plan and copy before final print.
- Property Detail items – These are put on display during open inspection times, together with comparable sales in the area.
- In the case of tenanted properties, we communicate with both the leasing agent and tenant informing them of our intentions to sell with emphasis on minimum inconvenience to tenants.
During the sales campaign Ross-Hunt Real Estate will assist you with:
- We provide at our open inspections, brochures, floor plan and other details to assist our buyers.
- Follow up and feedback of buyers comments immediately after open inspections and any private inspections that occur.
- A written confirmation of all comments from property viewers.
- Confirmation of placements of advertisements and when they occur.
- Market review to discuss progress of marketing.
- Any expressions of interest via offers will be communicated to you immediately.
Following a successful sales campaign Ross-Hunt Real Estate will assist you with:
- We follow up Section 27 document which enables the deposit to be released to you (less costs).
- We conduct final inspection prior to settlement.
- We ask that you make available to us a complete set of keys and the names of service providers ie. electricity, water and gas 1 week prior to settlement. This will enable the transition to occur smoothly.
- Your solicitor will normally advise us when settlement has occurred. We ask that they confirm with us in writing when settlement has occurred so that keys can be released to the purchaser.
Our Sales Aims
When coordinating the sale of your property, we aim to achieve three important goals for you.
- Achieve the best possible sale price for your property
- Minimise the sales costs to you, both financially and emotionally
- Sell your property in the quickest possible time