Selling your Property
we strive to make your property sale experience easier and more enjoyable
At Ross-Hunt Real Estate we want to achieve the best possible results for you and your property by creating an environment that enables you to make confident choices and decisions. We encourage customers to talk to us on any aspect of their property interest from owners corporation to rental management. Our professional team is fully equipped to give specialist advice. Remember, Ross-Hunt Real Estate is a licensed real estate agent with the Real Estate Institute of Victoria and a member of The Business Brokers Association.
How we help you sell your property
Ross-Hunt Real Estate will assist you through the entire process of selling your property including:
- preparation of legal documents.
- consultation with owners corporation where necessary.
- preparation and detailed costing of a recommended advertising schedule.
- write and prepare advertising copy and layout.
- prepare necessary material for Auction or For Sale board.
- design and prepare colour brochures for distribution.
- arrange and schedule Open for Inspections for your approval.
- expose your property to our existing database of prospective purchasers.
- report frequently on the progress of your sale.
- arrange finance where necessary.
- achieve the best possible price for your property.
Our Sales Aims
When coordinating the sale of your property, we aim to achieve three important goals for you.
- Achieve the best possible sale price for your property
- Minimise the sales costs to you, both financially and emotionally
- Sell your property in the quickest possible time