Methods of Sale
At Ross-Hunt Real Estate we give the option of either sale by auction or private sale. Our recommendation is always noted at the end of our property appraisel.
Sale by Auction
A marketing program is set over a specific time frame – normally 4 to 5 weeks during which time the property is aggressively advertised and potential bidders recorded.
During the marketing period any interest is communicated to you and should an offer be received that you decide to accept, the property may be sold prior to auction. This would only occur after a full consultation with ourselves and you the vendor.
An auction sale ensures an unconditional sale with no ‘cooling off’ as far as the purchaser is concerned. A full 10% deposit is paid by the purchaser with settlement to suit you the vendor.
Without a specific asking price the auction system allows the property to find its own level in the market. Under competitive conditions, expectations for vendors may well be exceeded.
In many cases, an auction is the best way to sell a property, and our recommendation is always noted at the end of our property appraisel if this is the case.
For Sale by Negotiation/Private Sale
During the sales campaign Ross-Hunt Real Estate will assist you with:
- We provide at our open inspections, brochures, floor plan and other details to assist our buyers.
- Follow up and feedback of buyers comments immediately after open inspections and any private inspections that occur.
- A written confirmation of all comments from property viewers.
- Confirmation of placements of advertisements and when they occur.
- Market review to discuss progress of marketing.
- Any expressions of interest via offers will be communicated to you immediately.
Our Sales Aims
When coordinating the sale of your property, we aim to achieve three important goals for you.
- Achieve the best possible sale price for your property
- Minimise the sales costs to you, both financially and emotionally
- Sell your property in the quickest possible time